Need Help?

1966 Buick Special Convertible Base

1966 Buick Special Convertible
Do you own this car?
Estimated Mileage
Enter current mileage for most
accurate info about this vehicle

Track Your Service Records
Get Recall Alerts
Get Updated Value Estimates on Your Car.

back to question list

Ask The Community

March 1, 2009, 7:44 am

Larry O

Question: I need 1953 Special Convertible parts

Who has the chrome strips that go around the body of the car at the base of the convertible top. There are two parts that are split in the center of the vehicle and wrap around to the side.


Tips on Servicing

Car Brakes: How Do You Know When to Change Them?

By Zach Bowman For those who suffer a daily commute through heavy traffic, your vehicle's braking system can bring thousands of pounds of metal, plastic and empty Starbucks cups to a stop hundreds of times before you get to work. It goes without saying that these pieces wear out, but they do so slowly, meaning you may not notice they need attention until ...

Read more…